My husband always tells me about this great lemonade he used to have from his native. Everytime we make lime juice, he would start with the recipe.
At the peak of summer, everyone has a tendency to eat less and drink more fluids instead. For all the lazybones out there like me, this is one easy way to keep havinglemonade everyday without having to make it everyday😜. Make some lemonade Popsicle, store it in fridge and have it whenever you desire.😎
- Lemon juice: from 1 whole lemon
- Seedless grapes: 10
- Lemon zest: 1 pinch
- Honey: 5 tspn
- Mint leaves: 5 to 6 leaves
- Water: 3 cups
- Finely chop 4-5 grapes.
- Take some and place them in the popsicle mold and store it in the freezer.
- Blend rest of the ingredients in a blender.
- Sieve it into a bowl.
- Take the mold from the freezer and pour the juice in the mold.
- Freeze it for about 4-5 hours.
- Serve them.
- If you don’t wish it to be too sweety, reduce the amount of honey.
- When the molds are full and you have leftover lemonade, add some chilled soda to it and have it..😋
Enjoy the Popsicle…. Do remember to Keep your body hydrated in this scorching summer heat…..