It is only the beginning of March and yet the summer heat is unbearable. This juice would be perfect to beat this heat and to fill your tummy.😊
- Black grapes: 200gm, preferably seedless(I used sharad grapes; they are sweeter and tastier than the one with the seeds, hence less sugar is required)
- Sugar: 1/2 cup
- Rose syrup: 2-3 drops
- Salt: 2 pinch
- Lemon juice: juice extract from half a lemon.
- Wash the grapes thoroughly.
- In a pressure cooker, add the washed grapes, sugar,salt and water as required.
- Mix well. Close the lid and let it cook for 7-8 whistles.
- Once the pressure is completely gone, check if the grapes are cooked.(The grapes should not be hard or mushy)
- At this stage, add rose syrup and lemon juice and mix well. Close the lid.
- Let it come to room temperature.
- Store it in refrigerator.
- Serve it cold.
- The advantage of using sharad grapes is that, the skin is also cooked well, and there is no need to remove the skin.
- While cooking, if the quantity of the water is reduced, it can be used as a concentrated juice. This can be served with sprite/soda to get that sizzling touch to the juice.😋😋
Enjoy the summer drink….🍹