What a great way to end a year..!!And welcome the new one…Wine, Chocolates, Chicken…and your loved one..Nothing would beat it…😁😁 Sangria is usually a hit in summer season.. But why not try it on a new year eve..Sunrise Sangria is moreover a citrus sangria. It refreshes your palate and soul as well..😋
- Orange juice: 200ml
- Wine: 300 to 500 ml depending on your taste and capacity 😜( I used home made grape wine)
- Apple: 1, finely sliced
- Orange: 1, finely sliced
- Lemon juice: taken from 1 whole lemon
- Sugar: 1/2 cup
- In a glass jar, smash the orange slices until the juice comes out of it.
- To it, add wine and all other ingredients. Stir well.
- Chill it till it is time to serve.
- To serve, fill half the glass with the drink, and the sliced fruits from the mix. Fill the glass with club soda.
- The sizzling sunrise sangria is ready to be served.
- Please keep in mind that more the club soda, more the sugar.
- Any wine can be used.
- If more booze is needed, add more wine or any other one of your choice.