When there is left over dosa batter and when it is not enough for even one person, an idea pops in mind.😉 Dosa Pancake..😁 A mere experiment that resulted in a tasty treat.
- Dosa batter: 3 cup
- All purpose flour: 1 cup
- Egg: 1
- Sugar: 5 tspn
- Vanilla essence: 1 tspn
- Baking powder: 1/4 tspn
- Beat the egg and sugar in a bowl.
- Add flour, vannilla essence and baking powder. Whisk it well until there are no lumps.
- Add the dosa batter to it and mix well.
- On a flat nonstick pan, pour a tbspn of batter. Do not spread.
- On a medium flame, cover the pan with a lid.
- Once cooked, flip over the pancakes.
- If the pan is large, 3-4 pancakes can be made simultaneously.
- Serve it hot.
- I served it with chocolate syrup and had to borrow a few slices of steamed banana from my daughter to garnish😜.
- It can also be served with honey, maple syrup etc.
Enjoy the mini meal..😃