After watching many a American series and movies, I am in love with the celebration of Halloween..This Halloween, we have decided to celebrate it in our own way. 😋
Pumpkin coffee peanut smoothie, was prepared with my left over Pumpkin coffee icecream,the recipe which is available here.Pumpkin Coffee Ice cream
- Left over Pumpkin coffee icecream
- Cold milk: 1/2 cup
- Peanut: 1 cup, peeled.
- Blend the icecream and milk to breakdown the icecream.
- Add peanut to it and blend for 3 seconds.
Alternate recipe to make the smoothie from scratch.
- Pumpkin puree: 2 cup
- Coffee decoction: 1 tbspn
- Condensed milk: 200 ml
- Milk: 500 ml, peeled and frozen Peanut: 1 cup,
- Ice cubes: 6-7
- Blend pumpkin puree , frozen milk, coffee decoction and condensed milk.
- Add icecubes and peanut to it and blend until the peanut and icecubes are crushed.
The recipe for pumpkin puree and coffee decoction is also available in this link.Pumpkin Coffee Icecream.
Enjoy the smoothie!☺