I love using fancy names…. 😛 This dish is a kind of quick ice cream. The only difference between an ice cream and a sorbet is that in ice cream, gelatin is used as a setting agent.
Mango-3 (preferably mangoes with less fiber) peeled and cut into cubes, seed removed.
Sugar- 2-3 tspn
- Freeze the cut mango cubes for 6-7 hours, until solid.
- Blend the solid mango cubes, milk, water and sugar.
- When the mix has a very thick and smooth texture, place them in a box and freeze it for 6-7 hours.
- When it’s time, scoop it and garnish it.
- Serve the Mango Sorbet to your loved ones.
Tips: Any fruit can be turned into a tasty and beautiful sorbet with these simple steps.